Don't drink coffee too much or you can't sleep well because of it's caffeine. Japanese tea is better for our health. I realize that I had a bad cold as I had not drunk Japanese tea for these two months in my new work. Study as hard as you can before your holiday. But take a nourishing food and fast sleep. Your English teacher may have been impressed by your enthusiasum for your study!! Take care of yourself as dangerou thing may happen in anyplace or on anytime!! What a beautiful mountain this picture is!! How lovely you are!! Where is it? Is it in Utah?
4 件のコメント:
学生のうちは勉強してなんぼですね!!
僕もがんばろ\(^_^)/
碧いうさぎ でしょうか? 笑
Don't drink coffee too much or you can't sleep well because of it's caffeine. Japanese tea is better for our health. I realize that I had a bad cold as I had not drunk Japanese tea for these two months in my new work. Study as hard as you can before your holiday. But take a nourishing food and fast sleep. Your English teacher may have been impressed by your enthusiasum for your study!! Take care of yourself as dangerou thing may happen in anyplace or on anytime!! What a beautiful mountain this picture is!! How lovely you are!! Where is it? Is it in Utah?
学生じゃないけど、おれもやりたいこと・・・というか、やっていきたいことをがんばります!
ところで、久しぶりに来てみたらかっこいい写真になったねえ。
コメントを投稿