How cute the pictures are!! You look so beautiful and I feel like you become an adult. I think it is very important to consider that you want to thank all people who you have ever connected. After two years, you will graduate from UVU. I hope you'll do your best next seaseon and get a great result. Also I'm going to The United States to study abroad and see a basketball game. I look forward to watch the game. I hope my dream come true. Good Luck!!
1 件のコメント:
How cute the pictures are!! You look so beautiful and I feel like you become an adult. I think it is very important to consider that you want to thank all people who you have ever connected. After two years, you will graduate from UVU. I hope you'll do your best next seaseon and get a great result. Also I'm going to The United States to study abroad and see a basketball game. I look forward to watch the game. I hope my dream come true.
Good Luck!!
コメントを投稿